- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Made with genuine leather strips and natural cotton, the Anchor leather area rug is handmade by experienced artisans. This rug features a rugged look combining many natural tones, such as browns, creams, and grays. Leather is naturally soft and brings a feeling of warmth and luxury to any room in your home. This material is also very durable and long-lasting, making the Anchor area rug a great choice for any high-traffic room.
One of the great benefits of a hand-crafted leather rug like the Anchor is that it brings softness and comfort to a room, which makes it perfect for homes with a modern or contemporary decor, as well as in offices. Leather has a natural association with luxury and opulence, and these affordable area rugs will make your home feel like a million bucks even though you spent far less. Be sure to place a rug pad under your rug to help prevent it from sliding on your hardwood floors, as well as to help protect the rug and extend its life.
- Woven from 90% leather and 10% cotton.
- Brings a feeling of warmth and comfort to any room.
- Wonderfully soft to walk on, but still durable.
- Hand loomed by artisan rug makers. Imported.
- Features the natural subtle variations in color found in genuine leather rugs.
- Sizes and colors may vary slightly on handmade rugs.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug