- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Description This classic design gives you the look of an expensive vintage rug at much lower price, and is sturdy and easy to care for. Our Aldea area rug is made on power looms by skilled rug makers, using a trusted combination of good quality olefin, jute and polyester chenille fibers. It's strong, durable, looks great, and is wonderfully soft to walk on. This vintage-style oriental rug is a great addition to any room in the home, and looks especially good in the living room and bedroom. The elegant design and classic neutral tones work well in any style of room, and can bring a charming vintage touch to your home. We strongly recommend that every area rug be used with a rug pad. Not only will this help keep your rug from moving around on a hardwood floor, it also gives you extra cushioning and actually extends the life of your rug. When you're looking for high quality, affordable area rugs, Natural Area Rugs is your #1 choice!
- Elegant vintage design
- Warm neutral tones bring a welcoming feel to any room
- Made with high quality, durable materials
- Fiber: 50% olefin, 30% jute, 20% polyester chenille
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug