- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Our natural area rugs are wonderful options when you want only safe, organic materials in your home. PET rugs made from Eco Friendly Recycled Fiber are durable and anti-static, making them ideal for high traffic areas such as your living room or foyer. In addition to being practical, they also create a beautiful, natural appearance when placed on a hardwood floor. Their warm, welcoming colors bring a feeling of sophistication and elegance to any home.
- Handcrafted by artisan rug makers from 100% PET an Eco-Friendly recycled fiber. These rugs are versatile to withstand high traffic areas
- Bound by hi-end cotton / canvas, featuring a natural latex backing to prevent slipping. Anti-static
- Due to natural fiber used to create the rug, slight color variation is expected
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- For over 50 years, Natural Area Rugs remains to be a trusted brand by offering the best quality area rugs in the market
- Is your Sawyer Pet rug eco-friendly?
The Swyer Pet rug is made from 100% PET, which is an eco-friendly, recycled fiber. At Natural Area Rugs, our concern for the environment comes first and this is why all our rugs are made from environment-friendly fibers that are soft on your skin and good for the ecosystem.
- Will the fabric of the Sawyer pet rug be soft for my pet?
We understand that you love your pets and their comfort is everything for you. This is why our Swyer Pet rug is all set to transform the definition of comfort for pets. They feel soft on the feet and yes, if they want to rest on these rugs, they can because they are soft and you can easily clean pet hair off these rugs.
- Are the Sawyer Pet rugs easy to clean?
You can easily maintain the Sawyer Pet rugs with daily vacuuming. Besides, as pets sometimes bring in dirt, mud, and insect, you can use the cold wet extraction method or deep cleaning to clean your rug once in a while.
- What makes Natural Area Rugs the best for pet rugs?
At Natural Area Rugs, we have more than 50 years of experience in weaving handmade rugs. The quality remains at par, we provide customizations, and our customer service is the best. When it comes to pet rugs, we are extra careful, because pets are sensitive and we care for your pets as much you do.
- What is your shipping policy?
We have a free shipping policy for the States and we also provide International shipping. Readymade rugs take 1-2 business days while custom rugs take 3-7 business days to be shipped.
Sawyer Pet Rug
How To Clean Natural Fiber Rugs (Sisal & Seagrass)
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug