DescriptionJute Rugs from Natural Area Rugs are made entirely from the highest quality, natural material. We select only the finest natural jute fiber and blend modern technology with classic textile traditions to produce our high quality jute rugs. Our jute rugs are 100% natural.
- Made from 100% Natural Jute, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Reversible for Twice the Wear.
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet.
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Handmade Rugs.
- Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug