- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Live the life of luxury and Earth awareness with our exquisitely handcrafted natural area rugs. Available in 9 different sizes, the Aconcagua sisal rug can be used in various ways throughout your home. With its rugged durability, it's an effective floor protector, keeping hardwood floors free of scratches from foot traffic and scraping furniture. This organic rug adds warmth and beauty, giving rooms a cozier feel.
- Fiber Content: 100% sisal - an Earth Friendly natural fiber.
- Handcrafted in the USA by an artisan rug maker.
- Attractive wide cotton canvas border with lapped corners.
- Jute backing for safety and stability.
- This natural sisal rug is durable, easy to clean, and contains no VOCs.
- Great for dining rooms, living rooms, and high traffic areas.
- Click Here To View More Reviews
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug