- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Our Rug Bindings are Always in Perfect Taste - 100% Cotton. Length: 164 ft. (50 m.) per roll (Approximate) Don't be fooled by low quality or synthetic binding. This carpet binding is made entirely from the highest quality natural materials. They are recommended for use with sisal, seagrass, wool/sisal and wool rugs. Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the binding due to different monitor settings.
- High-end Cotton Canvas Binding made of 100% Cotton; Earth Friendly
- Thick, Elegant Cotton Herringbone Pattern
- Recommended to customize carpets made of Sisal, Seagrass, Wool/Sisal and Wool.
- 17 colors available in both 2 3/4" and 4 3/4"
- Can be used for machine and hand binding
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug