- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Sicily jute area rug features 100% all-natural fibers. Stylish and authentic, the handcrafted Sicily area rug combines tradition weaving techniques with contemporary style. It breathes a layer of clean, organic texture which brings a dash of breezy style to any space whether it's a living room, bedroom, or office. It has a versatile solid pattern that dexterously blends with most of the room settings. Made from natural Jute and dyed in neutral tones, each of these rugs is made by skilled weavers who employ a variety of traditional techniques to create these simply beautiful styles.
Its fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties. The fibers used in most of our products are 100% natural. Excellent craftsmanship and exquisite hand sewn details are some of the most impressive features of our products, making them easily stand out and catch people's eye. Natural Area Rugs recommend a Carpet/Rug Pad as it will protect not only your rug but your hardwood floor as well. You can vacuum it regularly to keep dirt from getting trapped in the fibers. Do not steam clean or wet as natural fibers are highly absorbent and may cause shrinkage. Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet.
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs.
Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents.
For any additional Cleaning guides, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug
- Free Shipping within Continental USA
- Premade Rugs Ship out in 1-2 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- Custom Rugs Ship out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- International Shipping Available.