- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Concepts jute rug is made of 60% Leather and 40% Jute. It is hand loomed by Artisan rug makers. It also sports an elegant look, and it feels soft on bare feet. Like any rug, rug pads are recommended as they will prolong the longevity of your rug and protect your hardwood floor. Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber. Natural Area Rugs has been selling rugs made with natural fibers for more than 50 years. This rug is hand loomed by skilled artisan rugmakers, so you can be confident of the high quality and attention to detail that you want in a natural fiber rug. The fibers used in most of our products are 100% natural. Excellent craftsmanship and exquisite hand sewn details are some of the most impressive features of our products, making them easily stand out and catch people's eye. We recommend using a rug pad with your jute area rug to help ensure that it does not move underfoot or slide out of place. Rug pads are also important for protecting both your floor and your rug. When cared for properly, you'll be proud to display this attractive and durable jute rug in your home for many years.
- Made of 60% Leather and 40% Jute.
- Hand Loomed by Artisan Rug Makers.
- Elegant look, and it feels soft on bare feet.
- Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber.
- For over 50 years, Natural Area Rugs remains to be a trusted brand by offering the best quality area rugs in the market.
We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents.
For any additional Cleaning guides, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug
- Free Shipping within Continental USA
- Premade Rugs Ship out in 1-2 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- Custom Rugs Ship out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- International Shipping Available.