- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Bremen jute rug is made of 100% Jute, hand woven by Artisan rug makers. Jute is naturally durable yet soft. Like any rug, rug pads are recommended as they will prolong the longevity of your jute rug and protect your hardwood floor. Do not pull loose fiber, clip and remove the loose ends with scissors. Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber.Natural Area Rugs has been selling rugs made with natural fibers for more than 50 years. This rug is hand loomed by skilled artisan rugmakers, so you can be confident of the high quality and attention to detail that you want in a natural fiber rug.
The fibers used in most of our products are 100% natural. Excellent craftsmanship and exquisite hand sewn details are some of the most impressive features of our products, making them easily stand out and catch people's eye. We recommend using a rug pad with your jute area rug to help ensure that it does not move underfoot or slide out of place. Rug pads are also important for protecting both your floor and your rug. When cared for properly, you'll be proud to display this attractive and durable jute rug in your home for many years.
- Made from 100% Natural Jute, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Reversible for Twice the Wear
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Handmade Rugs
Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents.
For any additional Cleaning guides, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug
- Free Shipping within Continental USA
- Premade Rugs Ship out in 1-2 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- Custom Rugs Ship out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- International Shipping Available.