Beautiful in its simplicity, the Montreal Sisal Rug features a long-lasting construction that allows it to be placed in any room in your home. NaturalAreaRugs Fiber Montreal Sisal Area Rug is the perfect accent to any high traffic area. It is made for a fantastic addition to any floor that requires high functionality. It has a good utility value along with good looks and aesthetic appeal. Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber. This rug is perfect for the dining room, living room, and hardwood floor bedrooms. It has a charming design that is pleasing to the eye. Enjoy this Sisal Rug with Wide Canvas Border and a non-slip latex backing to compliment the stylish and contemporary look. It is naturally durable, and eco-friendly. We recommend a rug pad as it will protect not only your rug but your hardwood floor as well. The color of this rug is perfect for pairing with a wide range of decor, while a fringeless border provides a clean aesthetic. Sporting a casual style and an attractive geometric pattern, this neutral rug provides the perfect care. Natural Area Rugs is the #1 choice in affordable luxury flooring.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Always use a rug pad to extend the life of your rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug