Made of 100% polyester. Imported from China. Soft and cozy, shag rugs are a great addition to any room. With long & thick piles, these rugs are soft a to the touch. These distinct rugs may seem fragile but are extremely durable. Due to the nature of these rugs, shedding may occur for the first few uses but will diminish over time. Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately).
- Shedding is common on new rugs and should decrease over time.
- Do not pull on loose fibers. Clip them off.
- Shag rugs are best placed out of high traffic areas.
- Vacuum front and back using an upholstery attachment. Do not use an upright vacuum directly on the rug, as this can pull out the fibers.
- Shake out smaller rugs.
- Blot spills with a clean, white cloth immediately.
- For rugs made with polyester, a 50-50 mix of white vinegar and water may be used to spot treat stains. Always test in an inconspicuous place before using.
- Have shag rugs professionally cleaned every few years.
We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents.