Moods Jute Rug - Espresso
- Made from 80% Jute and 20% Cotton, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Handmade Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Made from selected, supreme quality fibers, the Moods jute area rug features a beautiful espresso color that complements a variety of interior designs and home décor.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
- This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Yes, recommended to a friend.May 25, 2016
"Beautiful 9x12 out of the box.” Paired it with a quality, thick felt pad. Greatly quieted the living room of a NYC apartment, home to two adults but no children or pets. Its also a room with light foot traffic. After more than two years, rug continues to feel cloud-like and very soft to bare feet. Striking rich dark brown color that vacuums well if done carefully.
Within a month, in a non-traffic area under the sofa, we noticed that the jute had seperated up sticking up like a cow lick. Another cow lick developed six months later. After a bit more than a year, after moving furniture, we noticed that the rug had noticeably faded. The windows are with shades that are drawn most days. We decided to think of the fading as a patina and live with it.
If you have kids with toys, a rambunctious dog or a cat with claws, this rug is not for you. However, if the area is lightly trafficked, out of harsh sunlight and where underfoot softness is desired, this might be the rug of your barefoot dreams."