The Frost shag rug from Natural Area Rugs brings wonderful warmth, comfort, and modern style to your home. While some people associate shag rugs with the 1970s, this elegant, modern version is the perfect addition to your living room or bedroom or any room in your house where you want a soft, stylish rug. The Orion shag rug is made with 100% polyester to give it an amazing level of softness along with the strength and durability that will keep this rug looking great for many years, even in high traffic areas.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Always use a rug pad to extend the life of your rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug