Tabriz Wool Rug
- Made from 80% Wool, 20% Cotton Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Due to the hand woven nature of this item, sizes and color may vary
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
The perfect blend of craftsmanship and art can be found in the hand-woven Tabriz wool rug.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Yes, recommended to a friend.tabriz rug October 08, 2015
"Beautiful rug. I am very pleased with the quality of this rug. My only complaint is that the colors are lighter than picture. The colors worked fine for me. I would definitely recommend this company and will continue to purchase from them. Thanks"
Yes, recommended to a friend.very nice rug May 14, 2014
"I wasn't sure how soft this rug would be upon purchasing, but was pleasantly surprised that it was very soft.
We were looking for a rug for my daughter's play room, and this is perfect. Nice colors, and very soft. Also very glad that it's wool and no chemicals are used on it!"
You may also like
- $179.0060% OFF