Nevada custom seagrass rugs bring the beauty of natural grass into your home! Seagrass is an appealing and eco-friendly natural fiber that is sustainably grown and biodegradable. All natural fiber seagrass rugs from Natural Area Rugs are handcrafted by skilled artisan rug makers right here in the USA, so you can feel confident that your rug was made by experts using high quality, natural materials. Our natural Seagrass area rugs are a wonderful alternative to polyester and acrylic rugs, especially when you want only safe, organic materials in your home.
Natural fiber rugs are durable and anti-static, making the Nevada custom seagrass rug ideal for high traffic areas such as living room or foyer. Seagrass is also stain and water-resistant, so it's perfect for families with children and pets! In addition to being practical, custom seagrass rugs also create a beautiful, natural appearance when placed on a hardwood floor. Grass rugs feature warm, organic colors that bring a welcoming, natural feeling to your home.
- Vacuum regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Use a clean towel to absorb wet spills immediately. Do not rub.
- Do not use a steam cleaner to clean a grass rug. Water and heat can cause the fibers to warp.
- Carefully scrape away mud and other solid materials with a dull knife.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly with a hair dryer.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Always use a rug pad to extend the life of your rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug