- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Crossroads sisal stair treads from Natural Area Rugs. Made with beautiful and durable sisal material, these earth-friendly rugs bring the warm colors and patterns of natural fibers into your home. All of our sisal stair treads are woven by experienced artisan rugmakers who create a flat weave that looks great and is easy to install. Sisal stair treads are designed and crafted right here in the USA. With its natural, organic color and delicate weave pattern, Crossroads sisal stair treads will look great in any home. Each tread is made with your choice of wide or serged cotton bindings, with more than 15 different colors to choose from! Because products cannot be returned, we recommend that you order a sample swatch of the weave and the binding so that you know exactly what the final product will look like. Stair treads are the perfect way to add traction to your hardwood steps, making them safer for the whole family to walk on. Perfect for Pets! They are also easier and less expensive to install than stair runners, which often require professional installation. Simply use heavy duty carpet tape (available here) or carpet tacks to keep each individual tread in place. And with sisal stair treads, you can order as many pieces as you need to cover and protect every step! You can trust Natural Area Rugs, your #1 choice for natural fiber rugs.
- Fiber Content: 100% natural sisal.
- Earth Friendly and healthy for your family.
- Durable, anti-static, and easy to clean
- Adds traction to stairs, reducing the risk of slipping or falling.
- Reduces wear and tear on your steps.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug