- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
100% natural sisal rug that's handcrafted and designed by Artisan rug maker. Naturally durable and anti-static, this earth friendly rug is great for high traffic areas. Enjoy this sisal rug with wide canvas border and non-slip latex backing along with its stylish and contemporary look. Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber. We recommend a rug pad as it will protect not only your rug but your hardwood floor as well.
- Fiber Content: 100% natural sisal.
- Earth Friendly and healthy for your family.
- Durable, anti-static, and easy to clean
- Adds traction to stairs, reducing the risk of slipping or falling.
- Reduces wear and tear on your steps.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug