- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Protect your hardwood stairs with these attractive carpet stair treads. Carpet stair treads must be securely attached to your stairs. Stair treads provide warmth and comfort. You can extend the life of your hardwood stairs with stair treads. These stair treads are easy do-it-yourself installation.
- Made of 100% Polypropylene
- Adds traction to reduce risk of slipping on stairs. Perfect for Pets.
- Protects stairs from wear and tear.
- Each tread measures 9" x 29"
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug