- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Description This Natural Area Rugs Spectrum Polyester Shag Rug is made from Polyester for a soft yet durable material. The Hand-Crafted blend has a luxurious feeling, while its strength makes it a great choice in rooms with high levels of foot traffic. This stylish shag rug matches most modern decors. The White shag pattern creates a comfortable and warm feeling on your feet. Strong construction ensures long-lasting durability and will easily accentuate any home interior design. Bring luxury to your home with this shag area rug. This solid White rug will add a pop of color and the finishing touch to your decor. Hand crafted by Artisan rug maker. Made of polyester with Cotton and Polyester Mixed Canvas backing. Shag rugs are a great addition to any room. These rugs are soft to the touch and distinct rugs may seem fragile but are extremely durable. Due to the nature of these hand-crafted rugs, shedding may occur for the first few uses but will diminish over time. This rug blends well with any decor due to its simple color scheme and design pattern. Natural Area Rugs is the #1 choice in affordable luxury flooring. Tip: Do not pull loose fibers, cut the strands with scissors.
- Made of 100% Polyester
- Backing: Cotton and Polyester Mixed Canvas
- Luxurious thick & soft shag pile. Feels remarkably soft on bare feet.
- Crafted with elegant colors that complements modern decor
- Shag rugs are fire-retardant
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug