DescriptionHandcrafted in USA by Artisan rug maker. Made from durable blend of 53% wool and 47% sisal, wide cotton border, non-slip latex backing, this naturally durable rug is great for high traffic areas. Although the rug itself is neutral, choose from 13 different border colors to add a pop of color to any room. A rug pad is recommended as it will protect your rug and hardwood floors. Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber. These rugs are made to order. Please note that we do not accept any returns or exchanges for these rugs. FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug