- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
DescriptionOur natural area rugs are a wonderful alternative when you want only safe, organic materials in your home. Our sisal rugs are all-natural, made from the sisal plant that originated in southern Mexico but now grows in Tanzania, Kenya and other regions around the world. They're durable and anti-static, making them ideal for high traffic areas such as living room or foyer. In addition to being practical, they also create a beautiful, natural appearance when placed on a hardwood floor.
- Handcrafted by artesian rug makers from 100% natural sisal. Eco-Friendly fiber that is stain resistant and easy to maintain.
- High end , 1 1/4" binding ; heavier than other sisal rugs due to double strand of sisal for durability in high traffic areas.
- Bound by hi-end cotton / canvas, featuring a natural latex backing to prevent slipping.
- Due to natural fiber used to create the rug, slight color variation is expected.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug