- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Naturally rugged and stylish, the Mars leather rug provides the durability required for bustling living spaces. Woven from real leather strips and cotton by talented rug makers, these rugs will look amazing in any room of your home. Leather is one of the most durable of natural fibers, and it's also wonderfully soft to walk on with bare feet. This rug features strips in warm beige and blue, and will add a feeling of comfort and welcome to any room.
Due to the nature of the Mars leather rug, it's important to have a rug pad underneath to keep it from moving out of place on a hardwood floor. Rug pads also help to protect your rug, giving it extra cushioning and protection from dirt and debris that might get ground in by the floor. Simply shake it out regularly and wipe up any spills to keep your leather rug looking beautiful for years to come! You can trust Natural Area Rugs to delivery high quality rugs at a price you can afford. We've been selling rugs for more than 40 years and are committed to bringing you rugs of exceptional value.
- Hand loomed by artisan rug makers using all natural materials
- Crafted from 90% leather and 10% cotton
- Real leather rugs are exceptionally durable and wonderfully soft
- Warm tans and blues bring a feeling of welcoming energy to your home
- Slightly rustic look works great with any style decor, from contemporary to formal
- Handmade rugs are one of a kind, so sizes and colors may vary slightly
- Please Note: The color may vary slightly from the actual rug due to different monitor settings.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug