- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
The Ibiza Collection by Natural Area Rugs brings the traditional, elegant design of vintage imported Oriental rugs into your home. These beautiful, affordable rugs are available in a variety of sizes and will be a wonderful addition to any room. Each rug is machine made by artisan rug makers from high quality polypropylene, making them durable, wonderfully comfortable to walk on, and easy to care for. Oriental rugs are renowned for their high quality, and the Ibiza area rug is no different. This rug features a subtle traditional Oriental pattern in neutral shades of browns and creams, treated to appear faded and worn. This gives the rug an elegant vintage look while maintaining its high quality and durability. As with any area rug, we strongly recommend using a carpet pad to prolong the life of your rug, protect your hardwood floor, and keep your rug in place. Tip: Do not pull loose fibers; instead, cut the strands with scissors. Natural Area Rugs is your #1 choice in affordable luxury flooring.
- Made with soft polypropylene; feels wonderful to walk on.
- Machine power-loomed, imported from Turkey
- Vintage Oriental rug design looks beautiful with any decor.
- Subtle faded brown and cream pattern creates a feeling of Old World sophistication.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug