- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time. Ready to experience the ultimate is comfort and design? Order this stylish Granada wool rug today.
- Made from all natural woven wool, an eco-friendly material
- Handcrafted and designed with pride in the USA
- Latex backing helps eliminate slips.
- Durable, stain-resistant, and comfortable to walk on
- Loose fibers can be clipped and removed, and should not be pulled
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug