- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
The luscious dark weave of the Encore sisal rug is a beautiful companion for a hardwood floor and wood furniture. Our imported, hand crafted area rugs are naturally durable and much safer for your family. A natural area rug is also a smart choice for allergy sufferers. Encore Sisal Area Rug is the perfect accent to any high traffic area. It is made for a fantastic addition to any floor that requires high functionality. It has a good utility value along with good looks and aesthetic appeal. Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber. This rug is perfect for the dining room, living room, and hardwood floor bedrooms. It has a charming design that is pleasing to the eye. Enjoy this Sisal Rug with Serged Border and a Non-Slip Latex Backing to compliment the stylish and contemporary look. It is naturally durable, and eco-friendly. We recommend a rug pad as it will protect not only your rug but your hardwood floor as well. Natural Area Rugs is the #1 choice in affordable luxury flooring.
- Handcrafted by artisan rug makers from all natural sisal. Eco-Friendly fiber that is stain resistant and easy to maintain.
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Bound by hi-end cotton / canvas, featuring a natural latex backing to prevent slipping. Anti-static. Style: Jute, Seagrass, Sisal, Natural Fibers.
- Due to natural fiber used to create the rug, slight color variation is expected.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug