- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Sydney Stair Treads are a beautiful way to protect your home and your family. Stair treads add much needed traction to hardwood steps, making it easier for children, older adults, and pets to walk down the stairs without slipping. Easier to install and care for than synthetic stair runners, Kenya treads need only to be attached to the individual steps with heavy-duty carpet tape or carpet nails to create a safe, elegant stairway. Each Sydney carpet stair tread has a subtle two-tone beige striped pattern, bringing warmth and elegance to your home. The sides are carefully finished with coordinating serged edges for a high quality, durable carpet. Because they are made from premium polypropylene, Kenya stair treads are wonderfully soft to walk on as well as being easy to clean. Carpet stair treads are an asset for every home, offering beauty as well as safety. Not only do they protect against slips and falls, they also cushion every step you, your family, and your guests take on the stairs. This cushioning saves wear and tear on your joints and muscles, and minimizes noise, adding comfort while decreasing danger.
- Made of 100% Polypropylene with 100% Cotton Backing
- Adds traction to reduce risk of slipping on stairs. Perfect for Pets.
- Protects stairs from wear and tear.
- Each tread measures 9" x 29"
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug