- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
This rug is made of 100% cotton. It is hand braided by Artisan rug makers, and it is reversible for twice the wear. It also sports an elegant look, and it feels soft on bare feet. Like any rug, rug pads are recommended as they will prolong the longevity of your rug and protect your hardwood floor. Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber.
- Made from 100% Cotton, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet.
- Stylish and Traditional Look, Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Loomed Rugs.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug