- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Wool rugs are soft, durable, and help insulate your home. If you're looking for a high quality rug that will look great with nearly any decor, the Hermosa wool rug is an excellent choice. Made with a warm, durable wool blend, this area rug features a delicate weave pattern that will complement your home. Choose from more than 20+ different cotton binding colors to create the ideal area rug! The experienced team at Natural Area Rugs can create your beautiful custom wool rug in just a few days right here in the USA. Custom rugs are available in square / rectangular, round, oval, and octagonal shapes, although we can often create unique or complex sizes as well. Just contact our Customer Service team to learn more. You can also request to use your own binding materials in many cases! It's important to remember that custom cut rugs cannot be returned or exchanged if you're unhappy with the color or weave pattern, so we strongly recommend ordering a swatch sample so that you know exactly what you're ordering. You can order samples on each of our custom wool rug product pages, or visit our sample swatches page to see all of the different swatches you can order! Natural Area Rugs has been offering exceptional quality natural fiber rugs at affordable prices for more than 40 years, and we're committed to continuing our reputation one of the best and most trusted rug importers and manufacturers in the USA.
- Made from all natural woven wool, an eco-friendly material
- Handcrafted and designed with pride in the USA
- Latex backing helps eliminate slips.
- Durable, stain-resistant, and comfortable to walk on
- Loose fibers can be clipped and removed, and should not be pulled
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug