- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Cool and sophisticated, the Cosi Collection by Natural Area Rugs offers traditional elegant design that looks beautiful in any contemporary home. It features an intricate floral pattern that is very common in certain types of classic Oriental rugs and looks beautiful when paired with both modern and traditional furnishings. Our Cosi area rugs are imported from Turkey, where they're made by skilled artisans. Unlike delicate and expensive Oriental rugs that can be difficult to care for, our area rugs are made from high quality polypropylene so they are durable and affordable.
- Made from 100% polypropylene for strength and durability
- Imported from Turkey, power loomed
- Vintage Oriental rug design looks beautiful with any decor.
- Low pile and high quality fibers make this rug easy to care for
- Elegant vintage design features a traditional intricate floral pattern
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug