- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Felt pads are especially popular to use with Oriental area rugs. They provide a luxurious feeling underfoot and offer thermal- and sound-insulation benefits.However, despite providing protection for both the floor and rug, felt rug pads do not altogether prevent unwanted movement. To compensate and bring together the best of both worlds, many manufacturers combine felt and rubber in one pad. The rubber creates the nonslip benefit not present in felt alone.Features Durably rubber backing will outlast similar styled pads.Helps add comfort & insulation while reducing noise & sound.Eco-Friendly - Made with natural rubber & recycled felt.A high performance felt & natural rubber rug pad that can be used on all types of floors.grooved tired tread backing that grip better and last longer than similar styled rug pads.A needle punched felt surface is designed to grab and hold the bottom of your area rug, promoting rug evenness while reducing bunching, creeping, and curling at the corners.. Offered in 2' x 8' ,3' x 5',4' x 6',5' x 8',6' x 9',8' x 10',9' x 12' &12' x 15' ranges..Safe for all floors & finishes – ideal for polyurethane and other glossy floor finishes prone to staining with PVC, vinyl, and plastic padding.Product DetailFloor Compatibility: All floors.Rug Type: All rugs.Pad Function: Prevent slipping.Reversible: Yes.Outdoor Use: No.Pre-Cut:Yes.Trim with Household Scissors:Yes. Commercial Use:Yes.Eco-Friendly:Yes.Recommended:Premium-Lock can be used with all types of rugs and floors. The best rug pad to maximize both comfort & grip.
- Eco-Friendly and also Helps to add comfort & insulation while reducing noise & sound
- It is 100% safe to use on all floors and won't stain or strip your hardwood floors.
- Grips better and last longer than similar rug pads.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug