- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Featuring a woven asymmetrical design from an ancient weaving pattern that presents a sophisticated look for any room. Hand crafted from all natural durable bamboo sourced from East Africa. Aesthetically drawing on inspiration from beach and coastal terrain. The strength of this natural material is pronounced in high traffic areas such as a living room or dining room. In addition to being practical, they also create a beautiful, natural appearance when placed on a hardwood floor. Neutral hues, organic texture, and tonal color blend well with a large variety of styles and colors of furniture. Will be accurate to your specifications upon delivery. Designed for indoor use as long exposure to direct sunlight may cause color to fade over time. The color may also be slightly different due to configuration of your computer monitor. Rugs may appear creased upon delivery, but will flatten and settle.
- Woven Bamboo Rug with Cotton Border & Non-Slip Dotted Felt Backing
- Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported
- Made from Nature's Finest Materials & Earth Friendly
- Stylish and Traditional Look, Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug