- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Oriental rugs are renowned for their high quality and comfortable feel, and the Abigail area rug is no different. The elegant pattern and soft texture look especially beautiful in a bedroom or living room, but any room in your home can benefit from these vintage-style rugs. Always use a rug pad to keep your area rug in place, and to protect both your hardwood floor and your area rug! By vacuuming your rug frequently, immediately wiping up any spills, and rotating your rug regularly, you'll enjoy many years of beauty and comfort. Natural Area Rugs is the #1 choice in affordable luxury flooring.
- Made from 100% polypropylene for strength and durability
- Low pile and high quality fibers make this rug easy to care for
- Elegant vintage design features a traditional intricate floral pattern
- Crafted with elegant colors that complements modern decor
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug