DescriptionCreate a stunningly elegant look in your home with the Banning Abaca Rug, with its lovely striped design with earthy tones.
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- 100% Natural Abaca Rug, with Felt-backing. Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Made from Earth Friendly Nature's Finest Materials
- Elegant, Naturally Durable, Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Brings Warmth to Any Decor
- Sizes may vary slightly on hand woven rugs
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug