- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Made from durable wool & cotton. Our exquisite wool rug is hand woven to bring a traditional touch to any room. Elegant and durable, these fine wool rugs can be handed down for centuries with the proper care. Incredibly soft and warm, wool rugs look great in any room. Rug pads are recommended as it will ensure the longevity of your wool rug.
- Made from all natural woven wool, an eco-friendly material
- Handcrafted and designed with pride in the USA
- Latex backing helps eliminate slips.
- Durable, stain-resistant, and comfortable to walk on
- Loose fibers can be clipped and removed, and should not be pulled
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug