- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Description Amalfi Sisal area rugs are naturally beautiful and add a striking exotic look to any decor. From our elegant small boucle to bolder weaves, you'll find our textured sisal carpets are naturally versatile and long lasting. The tough fibers used to make these area rugs come from well-reputed African plantations. Sisal area rugs are legendary for their natural anti-static and sound absorbing qualities. Sisal rugs look and feel at home anywhere, and with so many border color choices, you can have a different look in every room.
- Fiber Content: 100% Earth Friendly Natural Fiber Sisal
- Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- Wide Cotton Canvas Border, Non-Slip Latex Backing.
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Made in USA
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug