- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
The Afghan Vintage Collection by NaturalAreaRugs offers traditional elegant design with our premium imported Oriental rugs. Each rug is machine made by Artisans Rug Makers from high quality Polypropylene for the best quality and style. Oriental rugs are renowned for their high quality and unmatched comfort. It is made for a fantastic addition to any floor that requires high functionality. It has a good utility value along with good looks and aesthetic appeal. This rug is the perfect addition to any living room, dining room, or bedroom. It has a charming design that is pleasing to the eye. Quality Oriental rugs can be handed down for generations with proper care. Like any rug, carpet pads are recommended as they will prolong the life of your rug, protect your hardwood floor and keep your rug in place. Natural Area Rugs is the #1 choice in affordable luxury flooring. Tip: Do not pull loose fibers, cut the strands with scissors.
- Made from 100% Polypropylene, Imported from Turkey
- Backing: 90% Jute, 10% Polycotton; Machine Made
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug