Naturally rugged and stylish, the Cheyenne leather rug provides the durability required for bustling living spaces. Woven from real leather strips and cotton by talented rugmakers, these rugs will look amazing in any room of your home. Leather is one of the most durable of natural fibers, and it's also wonderfully soft to walk on with bare feet. This rug features strips in warm reddish-browns and beige, and will add a feeling of comfort and welcome to any room
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Always use a rug pad to extend the life of your rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug