Everyone wants their home to be the perfect blend of beauty and functionality. Even the slightest detail can make a difference when you are designing a home, and selecting a rug is one of those details that is often overlooked. Especially if you have kids in your home and you are renovating or decorating from the scratch, it is important to consider everything from texture and design to materials and manufacturing. Undoubtedly considering the aesthetics of a rug are crucial before buying a rug, but when it comes to kids scrutinizing the material is the most vital thing to consider. We would recommend using natural fiber rugs. Wondering why? Then let’s dive through the perks of natural fiber rugs!
What makes natural fiber rugs ideal to be your kids' rugs
If you are searching for the ideal material, then natural fibers are your answer. They look stunning, they are inexpensive, environment-friendly and yes they can tolerate high traffic while being gentle on the skin. In a nutshell, natural fiber rugs are better than synthetic rugs as they are:
- Soft. Unlike synthetic rugs that are harsh to the skin. As your kids usually use the floor for laying, playing, sitting, crawling, rolling, etc., your rug needs to be soft and breathable, and the natural fiber rugs fulfill that criteria.
- Stain-resistant. Kid’s rooms are at a far higher risk of staining than any other room in your house. However, natural fiber rugs are stain-resistant because of their anti-static properties, so, in case your little one spills something on the rug, you can easily clean it off without any blob of stain being retained on it forever.
- Stylish. Along with being child-friendly, your rug should also be welcoming, stylish, and true to your style. Natural fiber rugs tick all these boxes, and they look splendid with almost all interior themes.
Types of natural fiber rugs that you can opt for
There are several types of natural fibers that you can select for your kids' rugs. However, the three most common ones are listed as follows:
- Sisal rugs: These rugs are known for their durability. They can be used both indoors and outdoors, so you can always rely on their strength if you have a growing kid in your home.
- Jute rugs: The high-quality jute fiber is easy to clean, and they are the most inexpensive and trendiest among all the natural fibers.
- Wool rugs: These rugs are notoriously soft, and they provide cloud-like levels of comfort. Besides, they are water-repellent, and they look quite luxurious as well.
- Seagrass rugs: If you want a rug that is beautiful, and can be easily maintained, then seagrass rugs are your answer.
Shop Natural Fiber rugs from the best!
If you want to pick a kids rug that is best for your baby’s room, or you want a rug in your home that suits the delicate bare little feet of your munchkin, then Natural Area rugs are the best platform to shop. They have an exclusive collection of the most eye-catching rugs, and that too within a reasonable price range. Buy your brand new kids rugfrom Natural Area Rugs and get the comfort and durability that you need without compromising with the style that you want.