Whether you’re passionate about interior design or you just want to style up you home, using the best sisal rugs from Natural Area Rugs collection will be the perfect solution. If you’re wondering where to find the best quality sisal rugs, our vast stylish selection will give you everything you could hope for: durability, comfort and enticing aesthetic appeal.
We also give you an opportunity to learn about the difference between sisal and jute and find out whether sisal is good allergies. Once you get your own sisal embellishments from Natural Area Rugs, the only thing left is to learn how to clean sisal rugs naturally.
Are sisal rugs comfortable?
Many buyers are worried that sisal rugs and carpets won’t enhance the comfort of their interiors. Since sisal is made from an extremely strong plant and has somewhat rough fibers, homeowners think that they aren’t the most suitable solution for their comfy havens.
Natural Area Rugs will take all your concerns away by providing you with exquisite sisal area rugs, carpets and stair treads that are bound to make your home more comfortable. Our high-quality sisal rugs are strong and rugged, yet they still exude coziness. Although they might come across as slightly rough at first, they will soften after some period of use.
Nonetheless, sisal floor coverings from our collection will still maintain their durability and long-lasting quality despite becoming a bit softer after a while. This will undoubtedly make your home cozier, especially if you pair your sisal area rugs and carpets with even softer jute additions.
Are sisal rugs good for high traffic areas?
If you’re looking for sisal rugs that are an emblem of durability, you can count on Natural Area Rugs to provide you with extremely durable floor coverings. Our sisal area rugs and carpets are made of completely natural sisal fibers, which are naturally very strong and durable.
This makes sisal rugs a perfect addition to high-traffic areas in any interior. You don’t have to worry about wear and tear since natural sisal rugs from our selection will last for years to come. What’s more, you can use them in almost any room in your home since our sisal floor coverings are versatile and durable.
Here are a few possible areas where you can use them:
- Stairs: Sisal stair treads are a great idea for decorating and securing your home. Since they’re quite durable, they can easily be used in such a high-traffic area.
- Kitchens: You probably spend a lot of time in the kitchen since this is the heart of modern homes. Of course, this means that sisal rugs, especially runner models, will be also suitable for this area in your home.
Are sisal rugs still in style?
Not only are our sisal rugs modern and stylish, but they are also one of the most popular solutions you can find. Sisal rugs from our collection are popular for numerous reasons, so you can count on them to help you elevate your home decor instantly.
Whether you choose our ready-made sisal rugs or you decide to design your own, there’s no doubt that our sisal rugs will:
- Introduce a natural flair that will fill your interior with a sense of effortless beauty.
- Create a classic, timeless look since they typically feature a soft palette of earthy tones that will always be in style.
- Complement your existing home design and create harmonious, balanced appeal.
- Make your home healthier and more sustainable which will help you introduce the eco-friendly trend into your safe haven. You can always learn more about this under the EPA Sustainability section.
Natural Area Rugs enjoys great reputation when it comes to natural fiber area rugs of different styles, designs and sustainable materials. If you want your floor coverings to be of the highest possible quality while also providing you with enchanting aesthetics and breath-taking durability, you should choose the best sisal rug coverings from our collection. We can meet all of your design needs, offering both ready-to-ship and custom-designed natural rug solutions. Let’s get your home trendy and comfy!