Our natural area rugs are a wonderful alternative when you want only safe, organic materials in your home. Our sisal rugs are all-natural, made from the sisal plant that originated in southern Mexico but now gros in Tanzania, Kenya and other regions around the world. They're durable and anti-static, making them ideal for high traffic areas such as living room or foyer. In addition to being practical, they also create a beautiful, natural appearance when placed on a hardwood floor.
A boucle sisal rug is an earth-friendly, toxin-free way to add style to any space. At Natural Area Rugs, ours are available in custom sizes, shapes and bindings.
- 100% Natural Sisal Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Crafted and designed by Artisan Rug Maker. Made In USA.
- Wide Cotton Canvas Border & Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- These rugs are made to order. No Returns or Exchange!
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- For special/complex shapes and sizes, please send a drawing indicating size/dimensions (click here for sample) via Fax (323) 582-1117 or email us: Customer Service.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings. We recommend you purchase an actual sample swatch before you order.
- Free Shipping within Continental USA
- Ships out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- Additional charges may apply to oversized rugs for freight fuel surcharge.
- International Shipping Available.
|Eco Rug Pad:||Yes No|
Border Color: not chosen
Size: Weave: Small Boucle
Shape: not chosen
Border: not chosen
Corner Style: not chosen
Border Color: not chosen
Size: 0'-0" Long By 0'-0" Wide
Perfect entry-area rug September 06, 2013
"I bought a small sisal rug with the intention of using it to replace a portion of a cat scratching post. Once it arrived, I found it too nice to cut up for this purpose, so it now sits on our lower level, just inside our door to the backyard.
It looks great, matches the decor should last for quite a while.. Now I just have to figure out what to use to fix the cat's post!"
Well Made April 10, 2013
"I've purchased other sisal rugs from Natural Rugs. The rugs are well made and the price is fair. Selecting the border/binding from the photos is tricky. I realized that I should have ordered "natural" instead of "tan". The tan was greenish and didn't coordinate with my existing rugs. I suggest asking for a fabric swatch if you are ordering a large quantity. Shipping was a bit slow, also. I only ordered one item, but I wondered if a larger order would have been given a higher priority."