Our natural area rugs are a wonderful alternative when you want only safe, organic materials in your home. Our sisal rugs are all-natural, made from the sisal plant that originated in southern Mexico but now gros in Tanzania, Kenya and other regions around the world. They're durable and anti-static, making them ideal for high traffic areas such as living room or foyer. In addition to being practical, they also create a beautiful, natural appearance when placed on a hardwood floor.
Beautifully crafted by expert craftsmen, the Shadows Sisal Rug makes a naturally durable and eco-friendly asset to any home.
- 100% Natural Sisal Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Crafted and designed by Artisan Rug Maker. Made In USA.
- Wide Cotton Canvas Border & Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- These rugs are made to order. No Returns or Exchange!
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- For special/complex shapes and sizes, please send a drawing indicating size/dimensions (click here for sample) via Fax (323) 582-1117 or email us: Customer Service.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings. We recommend you purchase an actual sample swatch before you order.
- Free Shipping within Continental USA
- Ships out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- Additional charges may apply to oversized rugs for freight fuel surcharge.
- International Shipping Available.
|Eco Rug Pad:||Yes No|
Border Color: not chosen
Size: Weave: Shadows
Shape: not chosen
Border: not chosen
Corner Style: not chosen
Border Color: not chosen
Size: 0'-0" Long By 0'-0" Wide
Yes, recommended to a friend.Phenomenal Quality & Price October 22, 2013
"This rug couldn't be more perfect for our office waiting room. It's tough enough to handle a LOT of traffic, but doesn't look like an ugly utility rug. It's a classic design and lays very well even without the pad underneath it. I will definitely buy more rugs from this website in the future."
This made my room September 10, 2013
"I needed something under my dining room table that would wear well as all of our children and grandchildren visit so we get alot of use from this room. It is easy to clean and does not show dirt. Exactly what I was looking for as I change my dining room from formal to family friendly. There is one very small little stain which was there when we received it but quite frankly, no one but me would notice since I'm OCD!"