Heavy boucle sisal rugs are interior designer-approved for their natural style and durability.
- 100% Natural Sisal Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Crafted and designed by Artisan Rug Maker. Made In USA.
- Wide Cotton Canvas Border & Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- These rugs are made to order. No Returns or Exchange!
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- For special/complex shapes and sizes, please send a drawing indicating size/dimensions (click here for sample) via Fax (323) 582-1117 or email us: Customer Service.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings. We recommend you purchase an actual sample swatch before you order.
- Free Shipping within Continental USA
- Ships out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- Additional charges may apply to oversized rugs for freight fuel surcharge.
- International Shipping Available.
|Eco Rug Pad:||Yes No|
Border Color: not chosen
Size: Weave: Heavy Boucle
Shape: not chosen
Border: not chosen
Corner Style: not chosen
Border Color: not chosen
Size: 0'-0" Long By 0'-0" Wide
Yes, recommended to a friend.Exactly what I was looking for! May 11, 2014
"I wanted a natural fiber sisal small rug. It had to feel good to my bare feet, fit in the small place I had in mind for it and be the correct colors for the room I wanted to place it in. This rug is all that, plus far less expensive than the questionable material rugs I saw listed on store websites. I know I will be back here to shop for other floor coverings as I need them."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Rug February 18, 2014
"Love the rug, it was a great price and great quality. It came very quickly and I will order other rugs in the future."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Totally Satisfied! November 19, 2013
"OMG...I spent months trying to find the perfect area rugs for my living room and had almost given up until I came across these rugs. I wanted a warm gold color to be the main focus of my decor, but all of the rugs that I really liked were too expensive for my budget. The Sisal Heavy Boucle with the tan border is what I purchased and the color is absolutely gorgeous and true to how it's pictured on the website. I also purchased the Vienna Sisal with a brown border, which is equally as lovely, for another section of my living room. I had never really heard of Sisal rugs before and thought they would appear "flat" in real life, but fortunately that is not the case and these rugs really livened up my room. Soo happy!"