Our natural area rugs are a wonderful alternative when you want only safe, organic materials in your home. Our sisal rugs are all-natural, made from the sisal plant that originated in southern Mexico but now gros in Tanzania, Kenya and other regions around the world. They're durable and anti-static, making them ideal for high traffic areas such as living room or foyer. In addition to being practical, they also create a beautiful, natural appearance when placed on a hardwood floor.
Our Full Panama Sisal rug makes for a truly exquisite and exotic foundation for your beach- or earth-inspired living space.
- 100% Natural Sisal Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Crafted and designed by Artisan Rug Maker. Made In USA.
- Wide Cotton Canvas Border & Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- These rugs are made to order. No Returns or Exchange!
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- For special/complex shapes and sizes, please send a drawing indicating size/dimensions (click here for sample) via Fax (323) 582-1117 or email us: Customer Service.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings. We recommend you purchase an actual sample swatch before you order.
- Free Shipping within Continental USA
- Ships out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- Additional charges may apply to oversized rugs for freight fuel surcharge.
- International Shipping Available.
|Eco Rug Pad:||Yes No|
Border Color: not chosen
Size: Weave: Full Panama
Shape: not chosen
Border: not chosen
Corner Style: not chosen
Border Color: not chosen
Size: 0'-0" Long By 0'-0" Wide
Yes, recommended to a friend.Good Quaility Rug May 15, 2014
"Ordered the 8 x 10 for the dining room. The rug arrived a day faster than expected and in fine shape. We unrolled it and didn't notice any "new rug" smell which is nice. The color and weave matched the swatches we'd ordered. It also feels nice under foot and damps the echo the room had without a rug in it. We plan to layer a smaller rug over it to add a bit of color. It has a rubberized back however we used a rug pad to give it a little more cushion to extend the life of the rug."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Gorgeous Rich Color May 09, 2014
"We purchased this rug to protect the caramel colored bamboo strand flooring in our kitchen at the door into the garage. The rich color is a great match for the floor, providing protection and adding a beautiful texture without calling too much attention to itself, which is what I wanted. It is low enough that it does not interfere with the door. Perfect."
Yes, recommended to a friend.LOVE these rugs May 03, 2013
"I have seven of these rugs! I have three in the kitchen, one at the entry way, one in the bedroom, one in the living room, one in the dining room. They wear well and are easy to clean. Even the kitchen spills and dirt from the traffic in the entry way clean up well. I live on a lake and we track in lots of sand. I have had these rugs for four years and they still look new. Friends love the look of these rugs on my reclaimed pine floors and they have ordered them too."