Yasmine Jute/Sisal Rug
- Made from Natural Sisal & Jute Fibers, Earth Friendly
- Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- Self Bound, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Harness the power of nature with our organic and artistically beautiful sisal area rugs. Made from the combined threads of the jute and sisal plants and hand woven into a strong, tight design, our Yasmine jute/sisal rugs are as stylish as they are smart. Displays both upscale luxury and casual Earth-friendly living.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Nice rug but strong odor initially June 25, 2014
"The rug arrived very quickly and was well packaged. It is attractive and as pictured on the website. I have several sisal rugs from this vendor. This rug had a strong vinegar odor for the first few weeks. I had to keep the door closed to my office and leave the windows open. The odor has now subsided. Upon receipt you may want to unroll it and keep it in the garage or on a porch before putting it in your home."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Exactly what I wanted! May 28, 2014
"I chose this rug to use on a screened porch. The color is neutral, just like the picture, and it is beautiful! I am so pleased that it is has no cloth border, it lays flat, looks more expensive than it is, in short,it's perfect. It shipped right away, nicely rolled and carefully packed. I couldn't be happier!"