Tribeca Sisal Rug
- Fiber Content: 100% Eco-Friendly Natural Fiber Sisal
- Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- Self Bound, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Enjoy the vibrant weave and expert craftsmanship of the Tribeca sisal rug. Here's a durable and stylish natural rug that you can feel really good about. The Tribeca sisal rug is handcrafted by skilled artisans.Sisal rugs has an organic look but does not shed, and it's naturally rugged for high traffic areas and for underneath a dining set or sofa and coffee table. It's protective and beautiful.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Investment April 14, 2011
"I purchased a very large area rug for my living room and it is more beautiful in person than in the photo. Looks very natural, is soft to walk on, does not smell like grass, has cleaned up very easily with water. I plan to purchase another for my foyer. I have had it for 7 months and love it. It shows no sign of wear even thogh I have both a cat and a dog laying on it all the time."