Tribeca Sisal Rug
- 100% Natural Sisal Rug Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- Self Bound, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Made from Nature's Finest and Tight Weave Materials & Earth Friendly
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas, Anti-Static, Sound Absorbing, and Naturally Resilient
- Stylish and Contemporary Look, Creates a Rich Accent for Any Room Setting
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
You may also like
Pretty rug, but very rough October 31, 2013
"I ordered this rug for my living room as I have a 4 year old and wanted something durable. It seems very durable but is too rough to sit and play on. I am moving the rug to our office and will purchase a softer rug for the living room as we sit on the floor a lot. The rug is attractive, very neutral in color, not the honey color it seemed on the website. Although I think the rug is very high quality and attractive I would not order it again for the living area because it is too rough. Would be great for high traffic areas."
perfect neutral base for a room March 26, 2013
"LOVELY. Delivered in a flash. High quality, tightly woven, lies flat -- does not shed fiber or exude any unwanted aroma. In sum, just a perfect, perfect, perfect neutral base for my dining room, which now seems lighter, brighter and cleaner. -My second perfect purchase from Natural Area Rugs.com."
Great Investment April 14, 2011
"I purchased a very large area rug for my living room and it is more beautiful in person than in the photo. Looks very natural, is soft to walk on, does not smell like grass, has cleaned up very easily with water. I plan to purchase another for my foyer. I have had it for 7 months and love it. It shows no sign of wear even thogh I have both a cat and a dog laying on it all the time."