Tribeca Sisal Rug
- 100% Natural Sisal Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- Self Bound, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Enjoy the vibrant weave and expert craftsmanship of the Tribeca sisal rug. Here's a durable and stylish natural rug that you can feel really good about. The Tribeca sisal rug is handcrafted by skilled artisans.Sisal rugs has an organic look but does not shed, and it's naturally rugged for high traffic areas and for underneath a dining set or sofa and coffee table. It's protective and beautiful.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Pretty rug, but very rough October 31, 2013
"I ordered this rug for my living room as I have a 4 year old and wanted something durable. It seems very durable but is too rough to sit and play on. I am moving the rug to our office and will purchase a softer rug for the living room as we sit on the floor a lot. The rug is attractive, very neutral in color, not the honey color it seemed on the website. Although I think the rug is very high quality and attractive I would not order it again for the living area because it is too rough. Would be great for high traffic areas."
Yes, recommended to a friend.perfect neutral base for a room March 26, 2013
"LOVELY. Delivered in a flash. High quality, tightly woven, lies flat -- does not shed fiber or exude any unwanted aroma. In sum, just a perfect, perfect, perfect neutral base for my dining room, which now seems lighter, brighter and cleaner. -My second perfect purchase from Natural Area Rugs.com."