Stateroom Sisal Rug
- Fiber Content: 100% Eco-Friendly Natural Fiber Sisal
- Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- Self Bound, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Bring the beauty of nature and exceptional handcrafted artistry into your home with the Stateroom sisal rug. The hand woven braided fiber of the Stateroom sisal rug provides a unique textured look, taking full advantage of the natural beauty of the sisal plant fibers. It's extremely durable, and these sisal rugs all have protective backings so they won't slip around.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Yes, recommended to a friend.Mom July 18, 2014
"Love this rug. Was concerned when I opened it out of the package that the size of the knots where going to be too big but they are not. great texture, strength and durability to far. I have two children (4 and 2) and 2 large dogs. Sits in a high traffic area."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Just what I needed! June 20, 2014
"I needed a durable, easy-care and modern floor covering for the cold tile floor in our walk-out basement family room, and the 9'x 12' Stateroom Sisal rug is perfect."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Best Rugs on the Market May 20, 2014
"This is my eighth sisal rug I have purchased from this company. I would not buy a natural fiber rug from anyone else. High quality rugs at reasonable prices! This rug is absolutely beautiful."
Yes, recommended to a friend.New standard for kitchen November 01, 2013
"I have used these rugs in a very busy kitchen for years (replacing only when they get really worn). They are soft to walk on, are super absorbent and clean up easily when spills occur. On tile no pad is needed since the rubber backing keeps it in place. My three weenie dogs clean it up for me where I have accidental slips."