Stanford Sisal Rug
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding
- 100% Natural Sisal Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- Self Bound, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Beautify your home with our unique sisal area rugs. The Stanford sisal rug is a handcrafted beauty, direct from Mother Nature. If you'd like to add floor covering to a bare hardwood floor, our stunning Stanford sisal natural rug is the perfect answer.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Nice, good price, no smell with pets July 18, 2014
"Bought these to cover scratched wooden floors in rental for a neutral and natural look. Fits and looks good."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Value July 07, 2014
"We needed an all natural rug replacement for our seagrass rug because our uncaged bunny had eaten holes in it. Apparently seagrass is very tasty to rabbits. I reluctantly ordered this sisal rug in an 8 X 10 and it is the perfect replacement for the seagrass. It gives the texture and theme we needed for our family room. Perfect color that blends nicely and feels fine with bare feet. Purchased it at 25% off during a holiday promotion so it became even a better value. The rubber backing keeps us from needing a rug pad."