Pavillion Sisal Rug
- Fiber Content: 100% Eco-Friendly Natural Fiber Sisal
- Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- Self Bound, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Join the Earth-friendly, healthy living movement by inviting the natural beauty of the Pavillion sisal area rug into your home. Our Pavillion sisal rug is 100 percent natural and it contains no toxic substances. Natural area rugs have an organic appearance which lends warmth and coziness to any room.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Nice 'n Easy October 26, 2013
"This is my latest purchase of many over the years--several seagrass rugs and a few sisal too, all ordered from Natural Area Rugs. The product is excellent; the shipping is prompt; I'm always satisfied. The Pavilion sisal rug is a favorite due to the darker, heathered coloring and the lack of binding."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Perfect! October 03, 2011
"This rug is pefect! The non slip backing is great with my three dogs rough-housing, the rug stays put. Their nails don't get caught either. Because of the backing, a pad is not needed and the dirt vacuums easily. I love the fact I didn't need to purchase a pad, saving me even more money. I bought the 8x10 and i used the info provided "how to by the right size" and I finally bought the correct size for my room. All smiles!"